Planned Giving is a system through which parishioners contribute to the support of our parish, its works and supporting the pastor in a planned and regular way.
Planned Giving is the means of funding parish communities in NZ and it offers the following advantages:
- a reliable indication of income which allows us to plan & manage our financial commitments
- the financial responsibility is able to be shared equitably amongst members each giving according to their ability
- confidentiality is guaranteed through assigning you a “planned giving” number
- receipts are for tax rebates.
Should you wish to contribute to your parish community, you are invited to complete the Gifting Form, indicating the amount you wish to contribute either:
- weekly by way of numbered envelopes or
- by a regular automatic payment or
- regular internet transfer.
Remember, Planned Giving is an informal arrangement and if your financial circumstances change so too can the amount you plan to give.
Register for Planned Giving
Fill in your details below, and tell us your preference from either envelopes, auto payment or internet transfer. The Planned Giving coordinator will arrange to give you envelopes, if that is your preference, or a form with the parish bank details and a “ planned giving” number.
If you decide to contribute by auto payment or internet transfer please reference your NAME and your assigned planned giving NUMBER in your banking instructions.